Latest Projects

Well, I have been a bit silent for a few weeks now. I am working on a cross-stitch (and almost finished) put out be Dimensions under their Creative Accents group..."Frederick". Below is a clipart of the design...



I love cats and it seems that most of my cross-stitching revolves around them. "Frederick" is a cute pattern of a tabby sleeping amongst the books in a bookshelf. I couldn't resist purchasing this kit and working on it. It does have some metallic floss, which I have found difficult to work with due to its inflexible nature. It also has french knots, which I loathe. In place of the knots, I have decided to use Mill Hill Seed Beads. This is working out rather well and looks particularly sharp. When I am finished, I will post a photo of the completed work.

Other little projects I am working on are bookmarks for my niece for Christmas. She actually suggested that I use my down time (that is, the time until I find a job) to create things for presents. What she didn't know was that I had already been planning on that. LOL! From the mouths of babes...

Speaking of babes, my cousin-in-law loved the bibs I made for her little boy. She decided that they were not going to be used as bibs, but for decoration instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway