Astral Finish!!!!

I am finally finished stitching Astral Lion and am so pleased with the outcome! Here is a pic:


I only have to turn this into a pillow and then wrap and send it off to Michigan for my niece.

Now I will take a bit of a break from stitching to concentrate on my thesis the remainder of the week. Over the weekend, I intend to work on Part II of the HalloSAL and begin the Christmas 2010 SAL. I am doing Coming Home for the Holidays; a Dimensions Gold Collection kit.

I will post a pic of Astral Lion as a pillow once it is complete (probably tomorrow)!

Comments

Siobhán said…
WaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Congratulations on a beautiful finish!
Jules said…
Thank you so much! I will be turning it into a pillow tonight! Pics to come soon...
Cindy Mae said…
Absolutely AMAZING!! That is gorgeous, you done such amazing work on it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway