Postcards Are Coming In...

I received 3 new postcards today! I managed to mail out 10 postcards this morning on my way to work. I know that I will be getting at least 1 postcard from France sometime in the next month as my best friend is going home (Nantes) for a visit this weekend. She is awesome about mailing me a postcard while on vacation.

Here is a snapshot of those received so far:

For a full view of each, check out  my Postcard Exchange page.

I have made a little more progress on The Great Pumpkin Conspiracy, but still not finished. I have been a bit achy and tired from the Holiday delivery schedule. I plan to get back on track and have it finished this week and get some more work done on the Christmas Design SAL hosted by Yoyo.

I am also officially in my final semester at Vermont College of Union Institute and will be busily finishing my MA Thesis over the next several weeks. Therefore, I don't plan to have much stitching time during the daylight hours. As with last term, I do plan to devote my weekends to stitching and other activities as I am sure I will need a break from time to time from reading and writing, LOL!

'Til next time...

Comments

Lainey said…
Lovely postcards Julie and good luck at college!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway