A PIF, A RAK, and etc…

Well, here it is the middle of the last week of May! I had a wonderful birthday weekend and am looking forward to next week when I go to Michigan, with my big sister. It is our first road trip together, EVER! Keep in mind, I am 38 and she is 41. We did not grow up together as we have different mothers. We’re gonna have soooo much fun!

On the stitchy front, I received a beautifully stitched PIF today from Lisa! Thank you so much! I love it!!!

Here is a snap of the front:

and the reverse:

I just love the backing fabric (well, blue is my favorite color, lol)!!

I also mailed out a very super-shhhh RAK today as well as another PIF. Here are a couple of sneaky peaks:

I am so excited for the recipients I can’t stand it!

Comments

Sally said…
What a wonderful PIF you received!
Carol said…
I won the same piece from Lisa (well different backing) in a giveaway, Julie--isn't it the cutest. I'm with you--blue is my hands-down favorite color...

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway