20 Years!

It’s hard to believe that I graduated high school 20 years ago! I attended my reunion this weekend in Orlando and found it interesting. Friday night was the actual reunion and maybe 50 classmates showed up. That’s a generous estimate. I guess many came to the 10 year and decided not to come this time around. Such a shame! I did meet up with one of my friends from that year. It was nice meeting some of my classmates for the first time. You see, I was a new student my senior year, so I had to play “catch up” on classes. This means I was in more underclassmen classes than Senior classes. Specifically, I ONLY had Senior English (Honors)! And I had to actually take classes with NO study hall whatsoever! AND PASS THEM ALL!!! LOL…

Here is what I looked like back in 1990:

Saturday night was a bit more fun. I enjoyed watching people get drunk! LOL. Shame on me!!! ;D I was able to catch up with a couple girls who were on the colorguard (I was a band geek). That was great fun! I also met a few more of my classmates for the first time last night. Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend (I am on the right in the first pic and on the far left in the second pic):



Sorry, I didn’t take hardly any pictures. We had a photog Friday night plus many people were taking so many pictures already for the Memory Book that I decided to keep my “trigger finger” at bay. 

If ever you are in the Orlando area and want to check out a bar or two downtown let me suggest Vixen first and foremost. It is owned by one of my classmates. The other bar we went to was Lattitudes (just around the corner from Vixen). The latter is a rooftop bar and very nicely designed – although they could have kept most of the tiki torches UNlit as it was already warm enough outside!

Comments

Lainey said…
Sounds like you had a fab time - great photos!
Erna said…
Sounds you had a great time, wish one day we blogladies can all come together for a fab Fridaynight.
Jules said…
It was interesting and fun!

@Erna - that would take a ton of planning and coordination. But I agree wholeheartedly!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway