Heading out…

Well, we are heading out later today. The plan is to take 127 south from mom’s all the way to Chattanooga, TN. We should arrive there sometime tomorrow. I don’t recall ever having taken this highway to Florida (mom and dad may have driven that route when I was a baby) so this will be a new adventure for me as well. My sister has been having a great time (although her hubby is missing her like crazy, lol)! I am so glad we have been able to take this trip together. 



Here are a few pictures from our day trip to Holland, MI:





I did pick one of the kits to begin. It is the Civil War one. I don’t like the fabric that came with it for 2 reasons: (1) it is STAMPED, yick; and (2) it is old-fashioned muslin, which I have never used and never will again. Learning experience…




Don’t forget to check out some of the giveaways still in progress on the right side-bar!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway