Edgar, this one's for you!

I don't normally go around taking pictures of the food I am about to eat, but I couldn't resist this time! As most of you know (those that follow Edgar over at Blacksheep's), we get to read and see lots of interesting dishes and pastries. Well, I took my dad to an Italian restaurant in Wesley Chapel (FL) called Pagelli's tonight. It was delightful! The atmosphere was perfect for an Italian restaurant. To start off, we shared their Mozzarella Fritta, which is fried moz on a layer of pomadore sauce. I failed to take a picture of that, but it's just your typical fried moz in the shape of a triangle.

For our entrees: dad had their Salmon Limone:

He didn't much care for the artichoke hearts or the capers. Other than that, he enjoyed!

I had their Chicken Marsala without mushrooms:

Again, a delight to the senses!! I did have my veges in the form of a salad.

Their pastry case is to die for:


I usually get a desert to go when we eat out, but this time I passed on their delightful and delicious looking cheesecake. Next time, there will be desert!

We managed to get out of their spending around $75.00 including the generous tip (I am a generous tipper, almost to a fault), but without consuming alcohol - with the exception of the wine in the marsala sauce, lol!

I will have some stitchy updates over the weekend...

Til then

Comments

Denise said…
Oh, I think the desserts should be eaten first! Dinner looked wonderful!

Smiles - Denise
Yummo - it looks so good.
Siobhán said…
YUMM!! I just finished breakfast but am ready for dinner now. ;)
Edgar said…
How delicious looking - I love good Italian food -
Marcy said…
Oh my -- now I'm really hungry.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway