Sneak Peak and some Roses

Well, I decided to give a sneak peak at the PIF I will be mailing out next week. I just have to figure out how to do the french knots or use beads and how I will finish it!

IMG_0063

And the roses, well, you will have to visit my Photog blog to view them, but let me just say that they are HUGE!

***Updated to add: Hey all you stitchers out there! If you need or desire a copy of the JCS 2010 Ornament Preview, check out this blog for a chance to obtain a copy!!! You only have until the 24th, so act fast...and good luck!

Comments

Sandra said…
Hi Julie! That's a lovely PIF, even though it's just a sneak peek...

Hey check your aol account, just got a weird email, I'm afraid someone could have cracked it.
Sylvia said…
Jules, the PIF looks lovely. Can't wait to see the entire thing.
Lainey said…
Looks very pretty Julie, can;t wait to see more.
Thanks for adding my give-away to your list. Hugs.
Carol said…
Someone is going to be very happy to receive your PIF, Julie--the sneak peak looks so bright and cheery :)
Sally said…
That looks very pretty Julie. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing.
Dani - tkdchick said…
I think that PIF is going to be gorgeous! I always repalce the french knot with the colonial knot much easier and more consistant when you have to do a bunch!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway