BOO

Not finished yet, but I am almost finished with the pumpkin portion:

IMG_0290

Today, my dad and I went to Leesburg, FL to visit his aunt and uncle. I took advantage of us being in the area and popped over to A Stitcher’s Dream in Mount Dora. This is what I purchased:

IMG_0292

As you can see, I picked up the Kreinik floss that I need to finish Boo. I also picked up some 22-ct Zweigert Green Aida and a remnant of 14-ct White Aida. The patterns are (clockwise from top left): Victorians Across America’s Hotel Del Coronado (I have actually seen it in person and it is gorgeous!); Victorians Across America’s Southernmost Hotel, Key West; La-D-Da’s Pumpkins Three; and Kats by Kelly’s Devil Cat’s Food. I learned that Kelly won’t be designing these cats anymore after this year so better stock up on them while I can!!!

I am planning on finishing the pumpkin tonight and maybe getting a start on the rest of Boo!

Comments

Denise said…
Will you colorize Pumpkins Three or stay with black? It is a quick fun stitch! Glad to hear you had a good time with your Dad.

Smiles - Denise

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway