Not much

Just trying to get some smalls finished for a couple of exchanges I am involved with. My work schedule has finally changed and I now have two days off per week. Since we are closed on Sundays, this means I get two days off in a row: Sun and Mon. Woo Hoo!! Stitching time :D

I don't have any pics to share yet, but will once I get some progress done on my WIPs and of course once the exchanges are received. I have to get two mailed out this week for sure!

Oh, and I have won a couple of giveaways! I will share those goodies with you as well once I have received them!

Sunset through trees near Clear Lake - San Antonio, FL
Until then...





Comments

Lainey said…
Enjoy your new free stitchy time Jules. Look forward to lots of finishes.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway