Cat in Chair…

…nearing a finish! I just have to finish filling in the chair, stitch the lettering, and finish the backstitch/french knots. Yes, I am really gonna try to do the knots on this one. I don’t think the beads would look right for the cats eyes, lol! Anyway, here are some progress pics:

P2234941P2234945

I plan to have this one finished for sure tomorrow (Thursday) and I am hoping to finish The Siesta by the end of the month.

Hope everyone is staying warm and safe, especially those of you up north dealing with all of the latest snowy weather!

Until next time…

Comments

Sylvia said…
That is one comfy and cute cat.
Marcy said…
I love this kitty -- reminds me of my cats all snuggly warm on a chair. I may have to get this one.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway