And the winner is…

…But first, a word from our sponsor! Last night found me working on Crazy Day 10, Try to Relax. Here is where I left things:

P3114998

As you can see, the facial features are beginning to pop out. They are mainly backstitched, but I like the effect of the crosses around them.

And now for the winner! Thank you to everyone who entered and, again, WELCOME to my Newbies!! I truly welcome and appreciate all of the comments you make on my blog posts. Now, let’s get down to business.

I had 17 people enter my giveaway this time. I used a Random Generator to choose the winner:

#1 KIMBERLY RParty smile

Kimberly, I will be sending you an email shortly to get your snail mail info.

Again, a big Thank You to all who entered!!!

Until next time…

Comments

Teresa said…
Congratulations Kimberly!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway