Crazy Days 14 & 15–Finally

I promised an update today and am pleased that I can make good on it. Here is the progress on Paris and Halloween, respectively:

P3185011

P3185013

As you can see, I restitched the motifs that I had to frog the last time. I have also stitched some more of the motifs and the second “L”. I would say this is just about halfway to completion now. Whew!Nerd smile

 

I am not sure what I want to work on for the remainder of the month. My other WIPs aren’t calling to me like they usually do. I believe I have one piece from the Crazy Challenge that I mentioned will be finished this month, so I may continue on with that and then pick up either Coming Home or Cirque.

Until next time…

Comments

Crystal said…
Great job on your 2 wip, the paris piece is looking fantastic.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway