Crazy Days 13 & 14

I think I am catching up finally! Last couple of evenings I worked on Washington Monument. Here is a picture:

P4155170

I think I have about half of the blue sky completed on this one. It’s kinda dragging because of the sky, but I am enjoying how it’s coming out. And, I am thinking of adding backstitch to accent the monument. I am not sure if I will use iridescent or silver Kreinik, but one of them will pull it out a bit. I am leaning toward the first option.

Tonight I will work on Halloween for a bit and over the weekend I plan to catch up on Married this Day.

***

Isn’t this cute?

Eeyore

I just love Winnie the Pooh and especially Tigger and Eeyore, and Piglet too! I found this kit and purchased it thinking it would make a great New Baby gift. After some contemplating, I decided to use it over and over and over again as a Newborn sampler-type and give one to each of my grandnieces and nephews, as well as one for my niece. I plan to stitch their names above the cloud and the date of birth and weight in the cloud. I think it’s gonna look beautiful. The first one will be started sometime after Mother’s Day. PLUS, it’s almost entirely backstitch, so they should stitch up fairly quick!

Comments

I would so much love to borrow the Eeyore pattern. He is my FAVORITE!

I would love to do him on a shirt for me.
Crystal said…
Great progress on your piece, love your idea for your eeyore. They stitch up super fast I have the set of 4 of them.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway