Gators ~ Tuesday’s Show & Tail

I am a bit early, but with good reason. I may be spending much of the day between grandma’s and visiting dad in the hospital tomorrow and I really wanted to get this post up ASAP! That said…

What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word “gators”? Is it this:

P2174801

Or maybe this:

gators

Could be these:

P2174821P2174823

But I think of this:

P2174798

We had one of these as a pet in the 1980s, when I was a kid. It lived in our bathtub for the summer we stayed with our dad in central Florida.

But this is definitely NOT something that comes to mind when you hear that word:

IMG_1141

LOL!!! It’s the Easter Gator!Rolling on the floor laughing

Happy, or dare I say “Hoppy”, Tuesday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway