What a week!

So many storms! I am sending good thoughts out to all of you who have had to deal with the wicked weather to the north of us (the Midwest and the Southern states that is). I hope you all come out unscathed.

Easter is behind us, praise Jesus, and Mother’s Day is fast approaching. This means another extremely busy week for us in the floral industry! So if I disappear again, for only a short time, you know why.Winking smileRed rose

Dad is doing well and begins chemo on Monday morning. Since he’s only on Medicare, he will be admitted to the local hospital for treatments every other week for at least the next 6 months. This way, he has no out of pocket for that portion. Whew!

I have been keeping busy in my stitching over the past several days. Here is what I have been working on:

more of Married This Day

P4285299P4285303P4285304

 

 

 

 

I am hoping to have the stitching finished before the end of May so I can send it to my mom to get framed and then give to my friend on or before her birthday.

and a couple of progress pics of Halloween

P4285305P4295306

As you can see, I am almost done with Halloween and hope to finish it in May. I am thinking about trying my hand at making this one into a roll. I am just not sure how to finish the ends. I do know there are several great tutorials out here in blogland and I will be looking to them for guidance.

Today and tomorrow, I will work on Wilson’s Birthplace for a bit and then the Crazy rotation begins again on Sunday!

By the way, I hope you have read all the way to this point, there is a special blogoversary coming up for one of our friends! So with that, I will close by saying

Happy 4th Blogoversary, Edgar!!!

Comments

Lumiruusu said…
Hello Julie!
I just popped to say Hello,and to see how are you doing with all your pretty WIPs.
The Butterflye and Shamrock Wreath -pattern is so beautifull :)

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway