May Day, May Day

It’s the first day of May so do you know what that means?! It’s May Day!! My second favorite date of the year (after my birthday, of course, which falls in the month of MAY). In a few short days, I will be 1 year away from turning 4-0! Surprised smileOh My God!!! I am thankful for the last 38 years, and 344 days I have spent on this Earth and I am looking forward to many more years, God Willing!

I will be back for a stitchy update on Monday evening. For now, be sure to check my left sidebar for the latest Giveaways! I know there must be more than what I have listed, but I haven’t run across them…YET. Winking smile

Until next time…

Comments

Parsley said…
Happy almost bday!
Alisa said…
Time flies doesn't it? I'll be 40 in less than a year...or maybe I'll just stick to saying that I am 29 with lots of experience! :P Hope you have the happiest of birthdays!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway