Progress Pics…

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to all of the dads out there!

********************

What little I have been able to stitch I will share with you now.

I put some stitches into Married This Day. IMG_1263

 

 

 

 

IMG_1265The bottom left corner is coming along nicely so long as the frog stays away!

 

 

I also FINALLY found Tobacco Road (WDW) floss and started the outer border on Halloween.IMG_1267IMG_1268

I found that I am having to restitch this as well. I miss counted somewhere along the way, so Senor Frog is paying another visit. Oh well! Once this palsy starts to clear up, my right eye will work a little better and I won’t have to strain so much, lol! I found that if I pull the eyelids apart a little, I can see quite clearly from that eye.

I spent last night on Week-end a Paris, but not enough to share yet. I will work on it some tonight while watching The Glades!

Until next time…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway