Tuesday’s Show & Tail

I can’t give a proper title to this post as the object in the pictures has no name at this time. If you have been following this blog or my cross stitch blog you know that my cat, Sandy, went missing last Thursday evening. She has not shown up as of this post. I am still heartbroken over her disappearance and hope that she is safe and that she returns home to us soon.

In the meantime, I told my dad last night that I intended to pick up a kitten from my grandma’s house. I did that earlier today and would like to share with you the newest member of my family:

IMG_1277IMG_1278

My sister and I are trying to come up with a name for him. I have had a few suggestions from some stitchy friends over on my cross stitch blog as well as one from my dad. Once a decision is made, I will reveal his name to you all.

His eyes are matted with an infection and my sis suggested cleaning them several times a day with peroxide on a cotton ball. Hopefully this will clear up in a few days. He will also be seeing my vet in a few days for his first visit. At this time, though, he is peacefully sleeping on my bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway