Cirque des Carreaux and a Birthday!

First of all, I want to wish (yet again) my mom a

VERY HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY!

I have almost finished page 2 of CdC and so far I like the way it is turning out. Here are some progress pictures:

Not sure what I will be working on this weekend.

On the job front: I had an interview yesterday morning for a really good position. It is a State job and I really want it! I won’t know anything for a week or so, but am hoping to get the offer and will start late October. In the mean time, I will continue to apply for jobs and see what comes of it.

Until next time ~~~

Comments

Parsley said…
Happy bday to your mom! Good luck on the job.
Kathy A. said…
All the best to your MOm. Wonderful progress on Cirque.
Got my fingers crossed that the job works out.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway