Halloween is Finished

Yes, I have another Crazy finish! I made myself sit and finish stitching that blasted border today. It took me about 5 hours on and off. Here is a picture of the final product:

IMG_1662

If I never have to stitch another border like this one again it wouldn’t be soon enough! LOL Guess this means I have to be more careful of the charts I choose. Yeah, right!IMG_1644

I also promised an update on The Gardeners, et voila:

 

Not sure what I will work on the rest of this week. Maybe I will try to finish the second vase in Vibrant Vases.

Until next time…

Comments

Sally said…
Very nice finish Julie. Well done for perservering with border:)
Linda said…
Love the Halloween finish...very cute!
Blu said…
Lovely finish! Kudos on finishing the border.
My Halloween piece from last year is still stuck there~

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway