A Start & Finish, Progress, and stuff

Sunday, my sister called and asked if I would come down for the night. Of course, I went! Since she is still getting settled she doesn’t have cable yet so I had to take a bunch of movies with me. I also took a couple of projects with me to work on. One of them was The First Day by Plum Street Samplers (from the JCS Christmas Preview issue):

IMG_1689

Since I didn’t have all of the necessary recommended floss and fabric, I improvised. I used WDW Williamsburg and Loden and stitched on 28ct Antique White Evenweave by MCG Textiles. I think it looks beautiful!

 

P2044672

Remember this piece (JBW French Heart):

 

 

 

 

 

Well, I finally finished it and it’s on it’s way to my IMG_1683mom as this:

She turns 60 on Friday and I thought this would be perfect since I can’t do what I originally planned on at this time.

 

 

A progress picture from last week that I forgot about…I did put some stitches into the second vase. I am still not too keen on metallics, but I am finding some going through the fabric easier than others. Hopefully I will have enough to finish the project:

IMG_1699

I will be happy when this one is finished, LOL!!!

And finally, Ink Circles Cirques des Carreaux:

IMG_1698

I am about halfway finished with page 2! I may just continue working on it this week until Page 2 is done.

And the stuff is really a cool picture of my sister’s dog Sheppo:

IMG_1692

I took this yesterday afternoon while at her house. We were waiting for her to come home from work. Doesn’t his face look pitiful?!

Comments

Kathy A. said…
Lovely card for Mom. I love how your Cirque is coming along. It is such an amazing piece.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your ornament finish as well as the JBW Heart! I really like the colors you used! Your Cirque is lovely!

Robin in Virginia

P.S. And your Lincoln piece from the other post looks grand! Congratulations!
Linda said…
Great projects...all of them! Your sister's dog is so cute...he does look a bit worried though.
Sally said…
Your card for your Mum is so pretty and I love your ornament. This one caught my eye when I saw it in the mag.

Lovely WIPs too.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway