WOW!

That’s how my day has been. Just, WOW! Been watching movies and working on The Gardeners. Here is where I left off last night:

IMG_1643

I’ve gotten a bit more done this morning/afternoon and will post another update on it tomorrow sometime. I am hoping to get page 2 completed, which is the section I am working on currently (the top, right side). Should be doable! LOL

Now for the WOW!!!

My favoritest niece in the whole wide world called me a little while ago. If you know the history you’d know that she hasn’t really been speaking to me for some time now and my heart has been broken over that. It’s partly my fault, but I don’t take full responsibility (nor will I go into details). Anyway, she really made my day with the phone call (she’s 13 years old by the way). Ariel, Christmas 2010, MII miss her like crazy and wished we lived closer together. Since moving to Florida in 2006, Michigan seems like a lifetime away, and we aren’t as close as we once were. Well, she’s in 8th grade this year and made the VOLLEYBALL TEAM!!! I am sooooo proud of her! I need to stitch something special for her, that is volleyball related. The picture of her is from my trip to Michigan last Christmas and she is holding an afghan her great-grandma gave her.

Until next time…

Comments

Linda said…
Your Gradeners stitchery lloks wonderful...I wish I had some time to cross stitch...but I can't seem to find the time. So glad about your niece...it's hard when family is so far away!
Tracey said…
What a darling pattern that Gardeners is... looks great so far!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway