EVERYTHING!

That’s what I want to stitch out of the latest issue of JCS! Especially Naomi Elizabeth. The first page I opened to was the one showing this design and     I    F-E-L-L    I-N    L-O-V-E!!! I love blackwork to begin with. The first piece I did was so fun. But seeing this design (p42) got the gears in my brain rolling around with color schemes, LOL! I definitely will stitch this a few times I think.

So, for 2012, I may start a couple of large projects:

  • Naomi Elizabeth
  • Sampler of Psalms

and maybe 1 other.

We’ll see how it plays out.

I do know that I have 36 ornies to stitch during the year too. I made a list of how many per niece/nephew. That’s a lot of ornaments! I had my sis look through the older ornament issues to mark those that she thinks appropriate for each of her grands.

No stitching so far this week. I am trying to come up with an idea to stitch for one of my cousins who recently was permanently placed in a nursing home. I want to do something kinda small and cheerful!

Stay tuned…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway