What a Stash!!!

No, I haven’t gone shopping again, lol! I received my winnings from Vickie:

P1175916

Now I have to go through and measure all of the pieces and figure out what I am going to use them for, hehe. Thank you so very much!!!

And, I finally got the package sent out to Ellen this morning. Things have been so crazy at work that it took a little longer than expected.

One of my cousins called me at 5:30 am Thursday. She was on her way to Gainesville for her dad’s surgery. Not the reason she called me though (and lucky for her my alarm already went off). She asked me to do her engagement and wedding photos. So, on April 6th I will be attending her wedding as the official photographer. She’s lucky I don’t charge family! I am happy for her. She deserves a happy ending for a change. Funny thing is, after hanging up I laid back and thought “I want a boyfriend”. Won’t go into details so as not to bore you all.

Oh, and my uncle’s surgery went well and he is recovering. mouse welcome

Working on an ornie this weekend and may pick Medallions up again later.

As always, thanks for hopping by and WELCOME to my newest followers!

~~~Until next time~~~

Comments

Chris said…
Great stash Jules!
Nicola said…
Wow, how very generous of Vickie.
Mindi said…
Wow, wonderful stash from Vickie!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway