July WIPocalypse Update

Well, it’s been a more productive month that it has been most of the year! I had a finish and some much needed progress on a couple of pieces.

First, Cancer Awareness Ribbons:

P6166223

Next, some progress on Medallions:

P6256233

And finally, progress on Coming Home for the Holidays (my SAL with Lana):

IMG_2151

I am heading to Michigan at the end of this week for vacation and I plan to take Cirques des Carreaux IMG_1719with me as my only project for the week. Only 4 more pages to go! It would be wonderful to finish it while I am there so that I can give it to my mom to frame and hang in her home.

~~~Until Next Time~~~

Comments

Catherine said…
Great projects!!
robindefender said…
You are working on some beautiful pieces! And so close to finishing several of them. Congrats.
Anonymous said…
Lovely projects, really beautiful.
Dani - tkdchick said…
I hope you have a great and stitchy filled holiday!

All of your projects look fantastic!
robindefender said…
Oooh, they all look so pretty, and you're so close on that pretty winter scene!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway