August WIPocalypse update

Haven’t done too much stitching over the past month. I do have some progress to share though.
First: Coming Home for the HolidaysIMG_2558Sorry about the bottom bit being cut off, but as you can see, I am on the top portions now (again).


 Second: The GardenersIMG_2567

Third: Cirque des Carreaux IMG_2561
I worked on this a teeny tiny bit while at my mom’s in July. I had every intention of getting much more accomplished on this piece, but I was having too much fun with my mom and niece Smile

Well, maybe a bit more than I thought, lol!
~~~Until Next Time~~~

Comments

Very beautiful stitching Jules!Each peace is just fascinating!

Wishing a wonderful week!

Nurdan
McKenna C. said…
Everything looks great!!
Chris said…
Beautiful progress Jules! They are all lovely.
Marcy said…
Excellent progress. I love Coming Home for Christmas -- it looks like you are almost finished with it.
Catherine said…
Lovely projects!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway