November WIPocalypse Update

It’s so hard to believe the year is almost over! It seems like it only just got started. Oh well, guess they were right when they said the years go by faster as you get older, lol!

Anyway, here is my update for the month:

Coming Home for the HolidaysPB266577

I have begun the detail stitching although I have a teeny bit of regular stitching left. I need to contact Dimensions to see if they can send me replacement.

 

PB276594Cream for Kitty

I am close to halfway done on this piece. I am planning to spend more time on it in December. For now, I am working on some Christmas ornies (gifts) and my giveaway surprise!

 

Vibrant Vases ~ Vase #2PB276596

Well, I am really not happy working with the metallics for this vase so I think I may switch it up a bit and use 1 cotton and 1 metallic strand. We’ll see how that works out.

 

 

Christmas OrnamentsPB266583

These are some cute little designs that came as an insert in a 2009 issue of Cross Stitch Crazy (import from UK) around the holidays. There are a bunch of motifs in the booklet. PB276593This one is going to be a stocking once it is finished (tonight). I plan on stitching 3 more of these motifs after this one.

My cats are going bonkers. I think it might be due in part to the cooler weather. Whatever it is, I hope it passes soon as they have been keeping me up at night; or waking me at 2am playing with each other as the case may be, lol! Love my cats!!

PB246575

Sparty Tree is up and fortunately the cats haven’t dared to go near it. I am going to get another strand of lights to light the top half over the weekend.

 

Hope everyone has a great week!

Comments

Tracey said…
Your WIP's are looking great! Love your cute little tree... I need to get in the mood and start my decorating soon!
Manuela said…
Your WIP's are so beautiful.
I love them all.

Best wishes
Manuela
Anonymous said…
You stitching looks amazing =) I hope you will get your replacement thread soon =)

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway