Happy to be Home

I had a nice mini-vacation. I wish it could have lasted longer. Then again, it was plenty long enough. I learned a bit about myself while away. Nothing I will share right now. I just know that despite progress I have made over the past year emotionally, I have a long way to go.

And on that note, I have decided to start a new project for the year. It is called “My Security Blanket” by Patricia Allison.

My Security Blanket

It calls for 28ct Lugana in Days Gone By, but I am going to use 28ct Irish Linen in Tea. I have probably half of the floss colors called for at this time. I will work with what I have for now and purchase what I need at a later date. Got some bills that are a wee bit more important that stashing right now, lol.

I have also decided, for the new year, to do something new on the blog. I am going to use labels specifically to the name of the design I am working on from this point forward.

Comments

Kat said…
Awww... That's a lovely pattern Jules. I can't wait to see it stitched up.
P.J. said…
Glad you are home again. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
Lija Broka said…
I hope your trip was great, did you go anywhere exciting? Good luck on this piece looking forward to seeing it develop.
Mii Stitch said…
Cute chart, lovely choice for your latest project! I'm looking forward to reading your update :)
Linda said…
Wonderful project...looking forward to seeing it come along...welcome back! have a great day!
Nicola said…
There is no place like home, always nice to return after a holiday.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway