Everything Changes

Yeah, it’s been a long 5 months! I am slowly and finally getting on my feet. I am still dealing with a lot of raw emotions surrounding the loss of my dad and other areas of my life that decided to surface once again. That means not a lot of stitchy time. IMG_2954

Since my last post, I have done a little work on My Security Blanket

 

I also finally got the rest of the floss, so maybe that will prompt me to get back to it soon! And it may make it a bit easier to keep count since most of what I was missing is in the face of the cat, lol.

Comments

Chris said…
Keep in you in my thoughts.
Hugs
Nicola said…
My heart go out to you Jules. When we go through hard times we come out at the other end stronger. Sending you a BIG HUG.
Marcy said…
Security blanket is coming along nicely. I'm sure things will even out -- it takes time to heal. I'll be thinking of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway