Just too much...

The pain has been unbearable at times 
Yet somehow I get through each day 
I am completely thankful to the Lord 
For showing and sharing His strength 
Right now I need Him more than I once did 
I need Him to hold me and let me know 
That all will be well. 

**** 
Sometimes my thoughts get so raveled that I need to get them out. This is the best location I can think of to do that. Not only is it a way for me to clear the junk from my head, but I can share my creative side with you, my faithful readers. I am so blessed to have you have pop in from time to time. I try to do the same! I've been dealing with some heavy emotions for a couple of days now. While the tears have all but stopped, I have found strength in God and His Word. If someone would have told me a year ago that I would be feeling this way, I would have laughed. Not because I wouldn't have believed them, but because I would have feared they were right.

The past few months of my life have been an awful roller-coaster ride. I want off this ride. I don't like roller-coasters. I have highs and lows. I have periods of time that I want to hide; not nearly like they were at the beginning of the year. I still think about moving and starting a new life somewhere. Since I really have nothing keeping me in Florida. Yeah, I have family and a few friends. I have a good job that I am happy with. But I feel like there is so much more that I am missing out on. Will I leave? Not anytime soon. But the week long trips to Denver I have taken this summer have aided in deepening this desire.

Your plan is evident in everything I see.
What do you have planned for me, God? 

Taken along Shenandoah Skyline Drive, October 2009


Comments

Anonymous said…
Sending you strength and {{hugs}} Jules. Hope things look up for you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway