My week in Denver (picture heavy)

First of all, a BIG WELCOME to my newest followers! I do hope you enjoy your visit.

Well, unlike last time, I got home at a relatively decent hour last night (this morning). My flight from Houston (layover) was only about an hour delayed. Oh, the plane got there on time. We had to wait on another plane before taking off so 10 passengers weren't stranded.

Anyway, I had a great time in Denver this past week. Of course lots of training was accomplished but this time I managed to get Downtown. Here are some pics:






























I wish I had my old laptop because I loved Windows Live Writer and miss it terribly! I can't create an album easily on here to share my pics. I had to find Picasa in the Chrome Store, add it to my system, and then create the album.

A good friend of mine came up for a couple of nights. He seemed to enjoy himself while he was there, especially on our downtown excursion with a couple of my colleagues and one of their spouses. Out of respect for him, I won't share the pics that was taken by one of my colleagues of our group.

Leaving is always the hard part. Someday I will be in a better financial situation where I can take some vacations, maybe even relocate.

 

Comments

Chris said…
Lovely pics of Denver!
So glad that you were able to spend some time with friends.
Marcy said…
I love the pics from your plane -- very cool! Looks like you had a super time.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway