Spiritual Gifts

I have often wondered, especially when reading in the Bible such things as The Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25:14-30), what are my spiritual gifts? We started a brief study on this topics in Bible Study last week and this morning I have a better understanding of mine and that the answer to the above questions is this: I have always known.

So, you may be wondering what my spiritual gifts are. Even if you're not, that's alright. I am still going to share.

Knowledge 
Teaching 
Mercy

Like I said earlier, I think I have always known my gifts. I even recently discovered that I do use these gifts in some capacity in my job. I never really thought about it in that sense. Maybe these gifts I have been given by God are the reason I feel so compelled to learn all the time. I am a scholar, afterall!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway