It's Almost Over...

...2013 that is! I wasn't sure if I was going to post again before the end of this year or not, but decided to share progress on "The Gardeners". If you remember, this is where I last left things. I haven't stitched on it all year.

Well, this is what it looks like as of last night (when I put it up for the night):

The Gardeners by Elsa Williams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abu
Sandy to the left



The cats got their flea baths tonight! They weren't too happy with me, but now I think they've calmed down. They're not scratching as much as many of the fleas are dead. Here's what my drowned rats looked:




For a short while, Abu wouldn't let Sandy into my room. She growled and whined at him. I finally scared him off. Although he only went as far as my bed. Made Sandy feel a little better though.

Yet he still wants to "stalk" her, lol.


 

Comments

Stitching Noni said…
Well done on getting this out again :o) It is a lovely design. Hope to see more again soon! :o)
♥ Nia said…
looking pretty :)
happy 2014!!! :D
Sally said…
It's looking really pretty.

Happy New Year!
Marcy said…
Lovely stitching! lol -- poor kitties!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway