WIPocalypse Check-In for January

Hi all! I decided to rejoin this SAL for this year. I took a year off from the SAL as I was dealing with the range of emotions following my dad's death in 2012. I am still dealing, but at least happy to report that I am picking that needle and floss back up more frequently. This alone made me want to be held accountable for finally finishing some of my WIPs that I neglected last year.

My Page called "WIPocalypse 2014" will be published later this weekend and will have the list of projects I hope to complete this year. For now, I will share with you my progress on "The Gardeners":

This is where I left off in December 2012




This is where I left off as of 1.15.14

Next time I will have progress on this as well as "Coming Home for the Holidays" as Lana and I have decided to SAL that one again this year.

 

Comments

Sheila said…
That is beautiful, I just love it. Can't wait to see the finished piece.
Sylvia said…
That is a beautiful piece. I hope it brings you pleasure every time you stitch on it. I look forward to seeing your other projects throughout the year.
Annie said…
It just gets more and more beautiful! Looking forward to seeing your SAL piece.
Rachel said…
What a lovely piece! I look forward to seeing more progress, as well as your other WIPs
Elizabeth said…
Lovely! I like the little cat. Looking forward to seeing this again next month.
Sharon said…
You have made a lot of beautiful progress! Looks amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway