Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I've been away for so long! I've been so busy with work and church. This past weekend we had our Annual Kick Up Your Heels event at the local Lions Club. It's a fundraising event for our new sanctuary building. This was my first time going and I put my camera into overtime!

Here is a collage I made of some of the pics I took:


Lots of great entertainment, pie, strawberry shortcake and fellowship!

At work last week, I spent half of the time in meetings, speaking with employers, and speaking to the staff of a local P&P office. Now it's February 4th! The time seems to be zipping on by!!
Grandma and me June 1, 1990 - Orlando - My High School Graduation

In family news: my grandma would have celebrated 90 years today. I am sure she is having one heck of a party with Jesus, family and friends! It's really hard to believe she's been gone more than 20 years.

Ariel and me in Tarpon Springs during her Spring Break - 2013






And, my niece turns 16 this weekend! Sure wish I could be in Michigan to celebrate this milestone with her, but I will see her soon enough!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway