WIPocalypse and Praying Hands update

Where has the month gone? Last weekend I was thinking it was time to post my WIPocalypse update and realised the month had only just begun. Now I find that tomorrow is the date to post. Well, I am a wee early as I want to post an update on Praying Hands today so I will combine the two posts. Honestly, I think the only thing I have really worked on is Hands. It's coming along nicely as I fill in the holes and finish off the first 3rd of the piece. Here is what I've got:


I also spent one Saturday working on my SAL with Joy over at A Joyful Stitcher. I previously posted on this one, but here is the latest snap again:

Other than that, not much happening in my world of stitching. I'm finding myself concentrating on one piece for the month. This seems to allow me to get quite a bit in on the larger pieces.

As to the question for the month: Show us your favorite places to stitch. I really don't have a favorite place to stitch. For a long time, I simply stayed in my bedroom on my bed and stitched there. Now that I can get some TV channels in, I find myself sitting in my daddy's recliner. Neither are comfortable and the lighting is horrible. So, I can't say they are my favorite places.

My dream is to have a room with lots of natural lighting and a big comfy chair so that I may enjoy the space while stitching. Maybe a scaled down version of one of these homes, but the top (center) room is what I'm thinking...


God willing I will have that happen in the next 5 years.

 

Comments

Stitching Noni said…
Stitching looks great!
Having a nice place to stitch works well... but sometimes you just have to be sitting and reasonably comfortable and stitching!! :o)
SoCal Debbie said…
Your winter stitching piece is so pretty! I love the idea of your stitching place in a sunny room on top of the house! Sounds perfect!
Rachel said…
Congrats on your progress! Your plan for a stitching room sounds devise.
Rachel said…
Opps - I meant DIVINE!
Marcy said…
Both pieces are lovely! Can I move in when you get your new digs??? They sound marvelous!
Scrapbrat1 said…
The praying hands piece is just breathtaking. Lovely work!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway