June WIPocalypse

I was asked in my last post if I would share what "The Gardeners" is supposed to look like when it's finished. So that is what I am doing for this check in (in addition to answering this month's topic).

The Gardeners by Elsa Williams
Kit # 02162

I can't remember where I found this kit, but I have had it a number of years. Side note: I am one of those weird one's who enjoys working kits rather than piecing together myself, lol

Here is where I last left off on this before picking it up again over the past couple weeks:


And this is my progress as of the other day:



I have actually worked on it a little over the weekend, but I will save that for the next WIPocalypse check-in! And I should have a finish!!

And now this month's topic: Have you ever been to a stitch gathering such as a retreat or a festival? If so, tell us about it! NOPE. And not because I haven't wanted to attend a gathering of some kind. There just isn't anything like that close enough for me to participate. 

Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there who may read this. 

Comments

cucki said…
Wow it's a very lovely kit..I love it so much xxx
CathieJ said…
That is a very pretty kit. I actually work on both kits and printed patterns. To each his own. There are many beautiful kits on the market.
Annie said…
It's lovely! Doesn't matter how it starts out, it's the finished piece that matters, and this one is beautiful!
stitchersanon said…
Beautiful xx Work on whatever makes you happy and stitch in whatever way you find fun xx
Marcy said…
I love this piece. It's been fun watching it grow.
SoCal Debbie said…
The Gardeners is so beautiful! You've made a lot of progress since last time.
I found your blog from the WIPocalypse check-in page.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway