Possibilities

Yes, the title may seem a bit vague, but you will understand momentarily why it is so.

The past couple of weeks have been spent preparing to start a new chapter in my life. I have worked on creating a syllabus, reading on some American history, and preparing notes for lecture. You see, in a few days I begin my part time job as an adjunct professor at a local college. I am super excited about this and hope it works out well enough to lead me into full time teaching. But this is not the possibility to which the title refers.

I have also spent a bit of time chatting with someone online. The way we met is through a mutual contact. We actually met for the first time in person today at the airport when I went along with his sister to pick him up. I am not quite sure the reason this person has been brought into my life, but the way I am feeling I can't see why he wouldn't be. I am not quite "giddy as a school girl", but receiving a hug from him seemed right. Is that even possible? I am looking forward to getting to know this person. And the possibilities this new friendship holds.

I am grateful to God for giving me the open heartedness I am feeling. I am thankful that I can allow a new person into my life without reservation. It's been some time since I have done that. I pray that God guides me down the path He has chosen for me on this journey and what may be will be.

Here are a few more pictures from my adventure at the airport this afternoon.


Tomorrow, I go back to work after a short stay-cation during which I got over whatever cold I caught, rested, and relaxed. Alas, no stitching was done.

Comments

Kathy A. said…
How wonderful to have such great things in your life. I wish you good luck and happiness.
This is super great...I am so happy that you met someone and that you and him will get to know each other better as time goes on.

I love your photos and your lovely post.

Have a Beautiful Day
Linda K, Railroad

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway