Communion

Do you take communion in church? Growing up, I always equated this with the Catholic church. I remember going to mass with my aunt, uncle and cousins one Sunday as a kid and going up for communion. One of my cousins got really upset because I was not a practicing Catholic nor was I confirmed. The priest didn't seem to mind though. And I think my aunt and uncle secretly hoped I would become Catholic.

Anyway, today was Communion in church. I am always perplexed about receiving the communion. Even when I repent my sins and ask forgiveness I still sometimes feel I shouldn't receive it. Today was one of those days for me, but I repented and took communion.

The Lord gave us very valuable tools in his teachings. I feel this one is probably one of the most valuable after Love God and Love your neighbor. It reminds us of his sacrifice for us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway