I'm Back!

I decided that starting a new blog wasn't the best idea so I imported all that I had on it to this one. That said, I'm Back!

Over the next few weeks, I will be plugging away at cleaning up this blog a little. You know, the typical housekeeping: removing old links (i.e. WIPS 2014), creating new links, making sure it's how I want it to appear. So stay tuned and watch my corner of the blogosphere change and grow!

And I'm looking forward to getting back into reading your whimsies and daily happenings. I'm looking forward to getting back into my stitching. And I'm looking forward to sharing more about my journey in the Bible!




 

Comments

Welcome back! I look forward to reading whatever you wish to share on your blog.
cucki said…
welcome back dear..
sending you love and hugs
cucki
happy easter!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway