It's just not the same...

So on my Facebook memories came up a picture from 2013 when I made a Cherry Chip cake with Cherry Frosting. I am now craving a cherry chip cake with cherry frosting. The only problem is, I am in Florida and the cherry chip cake mix is in Michigan. At least that's the only place I can find it. At Meijer!

So I shared that Facebook memory and my angst today with a subtle hint about sending me a care package. I wonder if she will actually do it, lol! She hasn't actually commented on it yet. Hmmm...


So, my boy friend made a pumpkin spice cake a few days ago and used some cherry frosting we happened to have. It was good! I like spice cake. 

But, it's just not the same...

Tonight, I'm going to be dreaming about Cherry Chip cake with Cherry Frosting.

Comments

The picture of your cake looks delicious. I wonder if the mix could be ordered online. Enjoy your weekend!
cucki said…
Yum yum
Yumyyyyyyy
Colorful love x
Jules said…
@Robin in Virginia, it can be ordered online. I received a care package yesterday with cake mix and frosting. One of my cousin's claimed responsibility. He ordered it through Walmart. I am now about to enjoy a piece of cake!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway