CHRISTmas is Coming!

Each year, we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. We do this with food, family, friends, gifts, decorations, and more. Some will attend a Christmas Eve service. Others will attend various parties. Whatever the case may be, one thing remains the same:


Ok, this picture doesn't do it justice by any means. This year is the first year I have had a real, living tree in my home since I was a teen. The last time, my dad got us one when I was a freshman in high school. I woke up physically ill every morning after. My mom even forewarned him that would happen. But I digress...no issues this time. Maybe this will be a new tradition for me.

Here's my other tree (relocated to my office this year):


Yes, Sparty Tree is up! And it was the guest of honor at our office luncheon today.



Comments

Judy S. said…
Merry Christmas, Jules!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway