2018 Has Arrived!

Ok, so I'm a little late getting the Happy New Year out to you. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me since the year changed over. I am teaching two classes this semester at the college. This is my 7th semester of teaching. I am thoroughly enjoying it; more than I anticipated.

Church is keeping me somewhat busy. I am still working as part of the 11 am worship team, albeit behind the scenes. I keep threatening to sing with them, but I don't think they would like that. At least my cat likes to hear me sing, lol. Right now we are in a series called "Limitless." It's been insightful!

I have my Life Group on Sunday evenings. I may be the youngest in the group, but I love being a part of it. Maybe I keep them feeling young, lol. Nah, it's a great group of people who are in various walks in their relationship with Jesus. We are working our way through the Old Testament searching for Jesus. It's amazing just how much he truly is in the OT. Our next book to discuss is Esther. Amazing story. If you've never read it, I highly encourage it. Then watch "One Night with the King." This movie really brings Esther to life!

Today was our annual Classic Car Show at the church. Here are a few of my favorites:








As you can probably tell, I really like the really old cars.


Comments

Happy New Year greetings to you! It sounds like 2018 has gotten off to a good beginning for you. It also sounds like your Life Group at church is a good fit. What classes are you teaching? Thank you for sharing the classic car pictures.
Jules said…
Robin, I teach American History I and II at the local college.
Claudette497 said…
Sounds like the Spirit is strong with you in 2018 - behind the scenes work is so important good for you for doing it.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway