Not much to say

But so much on my mind. I get annoyed so easily anymore. Especially when I feel like a bomb is going to drop. I've been untrusting of certain people for a long time now. It's not really their fault. Well, not completely. A few have earned my distrust. Which is truly sad. For them and me. There's a lot about my life I don't divulge easily. More for protection so that kind of hurt can never cross me again. Also because I just don't want to talk about it.

When I find myself questioning things, I don't do what I should do: Trust God. Does that make me a hypocrite? I don't know. What I do know is my questions don't seem to get answers until I do turn it over to HIM. And even then I don't always like HIS answer. That makes me human, I suppose. And I don't think I'd want to be anything other than human. Certainly not super-human! I'll leave that to Superman and the like. LOL

So where am I going with this post? I don't think far, but we'll see.


I attended an event last evening for one of the best programs Pasco County has to offer those who are on government housing assistance. It was both emotional and inspiring. To see these families work their way into a life of self-sufficiency is wonderful. It's God at work in their lives. I didn't just attend, I took part. I took the pictures for the agency. (I was a little disappointed at how they turned out. I even took 2 videos. Turns out the sound didn't pick up. DRATS!) I won't share them here out of respect for their privacy, but I will say that the women who graduated were beautiful and a lot of fun! They have come a long way in their lives, not just financially, but I believe spiritually as well.


So, I reflect on things from my life. Things that happened. Things that didn't happen. Things that won't happen. And I think, things really are not so bad for me. I just need to learn how to trust more. And not trust just anyone, but TRUST HIM!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge HIM, and HE will direct your path. 
~ Proverbs 3:5-6

PS: I am finally getting back into my cross stitching. While I have nothing to share yet (mainly due to my not taking pictures yet), I will share the light that was made specifically for me to do my craft.


It makes my room a whole lot brighter!

Comments

I enjoyed reading your post this morning. It made perfect sense to me. I am guilty of not putting my trust in the Lord at times throughout my life. Things do improve when I hand it back to Him. Thinking of you!
Jules said…
Thank you Robin! It was interesting at church this morning as part of the message talked about putting our trust in God.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway