COVID ... What?!?!

Everyone's life has been upended thanks to this virus pandemic. I am not enjoying this new albeit temporary journey. I am working from home. I cannot go to my classroom to teach my classes. My cat has become more clingy. And when she's not right beside me, she's pacing. UGH! I don't know how she's going to fare when I do return to my regular office. Don't get me wrong, I love Sandy to pieces.


This is my "office" buddy. Hard to believe she'll be 11 in a few weeks.

In my day job, I work for the state helping veterans become job ready and employed. Periodically, I receive a magazine called GI Jobs. Well, I received an email from them today with a link listing the 7 movies to watch while quarantined. They're calling it "Coronapocalypse Now" lol. Here's the list:


  1. Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (1981)
  2. A Quiet Place (2018)
  3. Dawn of the Dead (1978)
  4. Contagion (2011)
  5. Outbreak (1995) - no surprise this made the list
  6. 28 Days Later (2002)
  7. I Am Legend (2007)


I have seen people posting similar lists on Facebook. As for me, I am watching a "Homeland" marathon on Showtime as Spectrum is giving us Showtime and Epix for FREE until April 19th. What's on your list?


Comments

We watched Road House the other night. It was the first time I saw the whole thing from start to finish since it originally came out. My husband tends to channel surf while I am usually stitching! Have a peaceful weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway