Dreamers

Michael Shawn Hayes, July 2012 ©Julie Hayes


I think I'm like my dad. I like to dream about things. I like to think about things I want to do, places I want to go, people I'd like to meet. I dream big sometimes. I was looking through my Facebook this past week. You know, the stuff that I like: movies, books, people, etc. Revising it. Removing things. Cleaning it up a bit. I came across a few Notes that I posted several years ago. My Bucket List being one. I thought I'd "freshen it up" a bit and post it here. I have posted the original first with the refreshed version following.


Bucket List (July 30, 2013)
Cruise Caribbean
Bahamas
Travel across Canada
France
England
Germany
Mediterranean
Iraq
Israel
Earn Doctorate of Philosophy in History
Publish a book
Publish in another academic journal
Marry again - FOR KEEPS
Buy a home
Lose 100 lbs
Spend a couple weeks in the Florida Keys
Spend a couple weeks exploring the Rockies

Just a start...

Bucket List Refreshed (April 19, 2020)

Places I’d like to travel
·         Europe
·         Russia
·         Iraq
·         Israel
·         Morocco
·         Egypt (maybe)
·         Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota (to finish the states)
·         Explore the Rockies
·         Visit the Grand Canyon

Things I’d like to accomplish
·         Buy a home
·         Lose more weight (goal weight is 140 lbs)
·         Marry again - FOR KEEPS
·         Earn Doctorate of Philosophy
·         Publish a book
·         Publish in another academic journal

People I’d love to meet
·         Costa Ronin (of course, lol)
·         Damian Lewis
·         Natalie Portman
·         my grandfather (I was 7 months when he passed)
·         President Bush (W)
·         Queen Elizabeth
·         Andrew Ridgeley


Yea, I'm a dreamer like my dad alright!
Me and Dad taken at Skyline Chili in Clearwater, FL by Karen Hodan Mainous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway