Love...

How can you fall in love with someone you barely know after only a few days? It's a question I've asked myself a lot through the years. I don't think I've ever really taken the time to get to know someone before telling him "I love you." I just jumped in, heart first-head last. That always seemed to cause me problems in relationships and they never lasted long. 

I long for a lasting love. The kind that leads from friendship to marriage. The kind that no matter what, we'll always be there for each other. Is it possible to have that kind of love? I believe it is so long as God is at the center; Jesus has to be the foundation. 
No matter the distance, this love can endure.
No matter the situation, this love will overcome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway