Have you ever been to a concert?

That question was posed to me recently. Yes, as a matter of fact, I have been to a concert. Four in fact. My very first concert was in 1986.

Yea, I got to see The Monkees on their 20th Anniversary Tour on July 5, 1986 in Sarasota, Fl. My sister took me and our brother. It was great! Herman's Hermits and Gary Pucket & the Union Gap were also there.

My second concert was on July 5, 1997 in Mission Beach (San Diego), Ca. We received free tickets through MWR on the Navy base.

I loved this concert! By far the best concert I have ever been to. It's too bad Michael Hutchence completed suicide later that year. He was a talent.

The next concert I went to was one I actually paid for myself, lol. But it was worth it because I finally got to meet the singer my dad went to school with as a boy. One half of the Bellamy Brothers: David Bellamy. Oh, and his sons' group (Noah & Jesse) also performed that night. It just happened to be the 45th Anniversary of their graduating class, so I went to represent my daddy. This was April 11, 2014.



The last concert I went to was with a friend on (you guessed it) July 5, 2014 in St. Petersburg, Fl.

As you can see from the image, there were several bands there. Winger, Great White, Slaughter, and Stephen Pearcy from Ratt. It was a fun afternoon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway