Good Grace Good GOD


Good Grace by Hillsong UNITED live from Passion 2020
Written by Joel Timothy Houston
So, I've had this song rolling around in my brain the past few days. Particularly, this portion:

Swing wide
All you heavens
Let the praise go up
As the walls come down
All creation
Everything with breath
Repeat the sound
All His children
Clean hands
Pure hearts
Good grace
Good God
His Name is Jesus

This is a song our worship team performs regularly at church. It's not surprising it's in my brain. It's one of the songs I really enjoy.

One of the things I pray for is my partner in life. I ask God to show me the right path to go down. I ask God to show me HIS will for my life. I ask for my husband. I know in my soul that I am to be a wife to a man. Even at the age of 48, I still feel this. Yea, I have been married before. No, neither of them was the right person for me and definitely not the will of God. Mistakes made and learned from. It's been almost 20 years since my last real relationship. I spent my 20s married. I spent my 30s getting my degrees. And now, I am almost 50 and have spent the last 10 years praying for him. 


I daydream about who that man will be. Will he be a certain celebrity I am currently crushing on? I highly doubt it, LOL. But the daydreams are fun. Would I like to meet that celeb? Abso-smurfly! Yea, I loved the smurfs and sometimes say that in lieu of absolutely. 😊

I try not to dwell too much on my life as I have faith HE will show me and guide me. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway